Android 2.2 (Froyo) is capable of moving selected applications to SD card. But how can you install ALL your applications in SD card? It is simple if your phone is already rooted. Here’s how:
- Root your phone. If your phone is not yet rooted check this article on how to root your phone in one click.
- Install Move2sd app. This can be found on the market.
- Set your phone to USB Debugging. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- Open Move2sd app
- Select External and enable. This means that all your future installations will be installed to your SD.
- Manage all installed applications. (Settings > Applications > Manage Applications) You can now see that your apps that cannot be moved before has a “Move to SD” option.
Now you can now install any app you like without worrying about your phone memory being full. Check also Installing android application to sd card by default.