Searching for the Best Bluetooth Headset is just hard if you don’t know how and what to look for just like me. So I’ve spend some of my time today looking for them over the net and I found quite a few that I think (?) are the best.
Stay in tune and stay connected with Bluetooth Active Headphones S9. Weighing barely an ounce, this lightweight and discreet headset lets you wirelessly control your music and your calls using the integrated touch controls on the sides of the headband. The behind-the-head wearing style is both comfortable and stylish. So take your music with you and leave the tangle of wires behind with S9, Motorola’s newest Bluetooth stereo headphones.
Turn your HP iPAQ Pocket PC into a wireless audio player with high-quality, stereo sound with these Bluetooth headphones! You can listen to MP3s, videos, and any audio files at up to 30′ from your iPAQ. Each headphone charge provides up to 8 hours of listening.
Listen to your favorite music wirelessly with the convenience of the DR-BT21G/B stereo Bluetooth® headset.
Some of the things that I consider when looking for the best Bluetooth headset are:
• Stereo – If you will use it for your mp3s it should be stereo, check if A2DP is capable on your phone.
• Battery – For me there is no sense using a Bluetooth headset when after 3-4 hours of use you need to juice up.
• Size – I prefer smaller headsets, I don’t want to use conspicuous headsets while walking.
• Sound Quality – We are talking about headsets so selecting the best Bluetooth headset should have a decent sound or at least you are satisfied with it.
• Affordable – When I say affordable it should be below $150.
If you have other best Bluetooth headset suggestions feel free to comment here.